A lot of students believe in the notion that doing well in the subject of mathematics completely depends on how intelligent they are and they succeed only because they are born with it. But that is not at all true. Yes, it is not true that one can only succeed in mathematics because they have an inborn talent and this is completely a wrong idea.
In order to do well one has to do the right schedule and strategy in order to know where he scope of improvement lies. If one is in the 7th grade then one has to keep the CBSE class 7 maths worksheet along with them and start practicing based on it. Apart from this, there are other few things as well which one needs to keep in mind if they want to do good in mathematics:
- Attending mathematics classes in school is the most important thing and one must follow that. In regular classes of mathematics one gets the opportunity to leant new formulas and concepts. If one does not attend the class, then they will give a miss to it which will later become difficult to learn. Missed lessons becomes difficult to grasp later on and so one has to keep attending all the mathematics classes that happen in school.
- After classes the homework which is given by the school teacher’s one has to complete that as well on a regular basis. Doing homework is the very first step of practicing mathematics. The lesson that they have learnt on school, the homework is mainly based on that and hence one can brush up their skills on new chapters and formulas the very moment they come home and start doing their homework. By doing this, they can easily master up any particular concept and that too naturally.
- Finding a friend with whom one can sit and practice maths on a regular basis is very important. There are a lot of students who cannot grasp a particular concept in mathematics in class and asking a friend to help who has got it is absolutely fine. One can also help their friend by sharing notes and also try to explain them what exactly the concept is all about. One can also ask their maths teacher for help after class if they have not understood any particular formula. This will always build a very positive relationship among the teachers and the students,
- Studying in groups is also a great idea when it comes to mathematics. There is always a positive outcome there in the maths practice sessions and hence one can easily do well in examinations.
- One also needs to learn from the mistakes. This is very crucial. Each and every day practice will lead them on where they went wrong and how to make it better.
One must need to accumulate all the 7th class maths study material together and then start practicing on a regular basis so that they can do well in the coming examination.